Submission ■ Instructions on submission
The submission system uses EasyChair, if you do not have an account yet, you will have to make one.
- Paper Format: Letter size (8.5" x 11"), Times New Roman of font size 10, single spaced, two columns.
- Do not number your manuscript pages.
■ Instructions on submitting your camera-ready paper
- Please use the IEEE Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings to prepare your manuscripts. Please follow the link for further instructions.
- All submitted papers should be limited to a maximum length of 8 pages, including figures, tables and references. The maximum file size is 4 MB. We can only accept PDF files.
- Select the New Users – Click Here link.
- Enter the following:·32719X for the Conference ID, your email address, and a password.
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
- An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
- Previous users of PDF eXpress or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
- Before Creating a PDF: Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
- Creating a PDF:
- Each PDF file must be IEEE Xplore compatible. Please use the IEEE PDF eXpress service to check whether or not your created PDF file is IEEE Xplore compatible.
- The conference ID is 32719X which will be valid after June 2, 2015. Instruction on how to use this service is given here. Please make sure that your PDF file passes the test.
- You also can use the IEEE PDF eXpress service to convert a source file to an IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF file: Microsoft Word and LaTeX are supported.
- All submitted papers have to adhere to IEEE paper formats and Xplore standards. Kindly note that the IEEE PDF eXpress only checks your PDF file for IEEE Xplore compatible. It does not check whether or not your manuscript meets the IEEE CIG 2015 paper format.
- If you are ready to submit your paper(s), please click the following link.
- After uploading the final version of your accepted paper, please continue to complete the online electronic Copyright transfer form called eCF by clicking in “Continue to copyright form submission”.
- Note: If you are not automatically directed to the online electronic copyright transfer form after uploading the final version of your paper, then please kindly fill in a hardcopy copyright form (the form can be obtained in here, sign it, scan it and upload it (in pdf format) to here. Additionally, please fill in the following items (1) Title of Paper, (2) Complete List of Authors, and (3) IEEE Publication Title (Proceedings of 2015 IEEE Conference on Computational Intelligence and Games) in your copyright form before uploading it. If you encounter any problems with uploading your copyright form, please contact publication chair (Prof. Jiun-Long Huang, firstname.lastname@example.org) and please don’t forget to indicate your paper number as well as “copyright form” in the subject of your email message.