- Online registration is available here.
- Please note that payment is to be made in TWD and the amount in USD is approximate.
- USD 1 is approximately TWD 30 (US$ 1 is approximately NT$ 30).
- Registration Fee
Before July 15, 2015
After July 15, 2015
|IEEE Student Member
|Additional Paper Fee
(Max. of two additional papers)
|Additional Page Fee
(Up to two additional pages will be permitted)
|Extra Conference Banquet Ticket
- Please note that each accepted paper needs a full registration until or on July 15, 2015. Participants’
registration fee includes:
- Conference Proceedings
- Access to all sessions and tutorials
- Welcome Reception
- Coffee Breaks
- Conference Banquet
- According to the Conference Registration Policy, each accepted IEEE CIG 2015 paper must have at least
one full registration of the IEEE Member or IEEE Non Member before July 15, 2015 in order to be
included in the conference proceedings (that means, discounted Student Registration does not apply in
- Papers that do not have an associated registered author will not be included in the proceedings.
- Registering late may mean that your paper may not appear in the proceedings. Please ensure that you
complete your registration early.
- Students are required to provide a copy of a valid ID that certifies their
full-time student status.
- Authors presenting multiple papers must pay an “Additional Paper Fee” of TWD 6,000 (USD 200) for each extra paper (max. of two additional papers).
- The maximum number of pages is eight (8). Up
to two additional pages will be permitted for a charge of TWD 3,000 (USD 100) per additional page.
- If you have any questions about registration, please contact registration chairs (Prof. Jr-Chang Chen, email@example.com) and (Prof. Jiann-Shu Lee, firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Payment type is "Credit Card" and after you complete your transaction, your confirmation will be sent to your e-mail.
- Cancellations must be made by email to email@example.com.
- Refunds, less a TWD 1,500 (USD 50) service fee, will be given if written cancellation is received by July 31, 2015.
- No refunds will be given after August 01, 2015.
- Registration fees convering the publication of one or more papers CANNOT be cancelled. All refunds will be handled after the conference.
- If you are ready to register for your papers or for attending the conference, online registration is available here.