- Registration Desk
- The registration desk will be located at the 4F of the conference venue.
- Registration will be open from 8:00 to 17:00 on August 31 - September 2, 2015.
- Program Overview, Program Details, Program and Abstracts, as well as Conference Venue Layout
- Oral Presentation
- Every session room is equipped with LCD projector and Windows Laptop, with PowerPoint and Acrobat PDF reader. Please make your best to use the room laptop and upload your presentation file on it before the beginning of the session. If you really need to use your laptop (only in the case you need special software for your presentation or in case of major compatibility problems), check the connection with the projector before the session starts. Notice: time lost in setting up your laptop during the session cannot be recovered: this will end up in a shorter time available for yours presentation.
- Greet/meet the session chair before the session starts. Please arrive early enough to find out the session chair and to tell him/her your name, affiliation, and the title of your paper.
- The presentation time is 20 minutes. This includes speaker transition, the setting of your computer (if needed), and question & answers. So each speaker should finish his/her talk within 15 or 16 minutes to have a time for question & answers.
- Poster Presentation for Demonstration Papers of Auxiliary Track
- Time & Date: 14:30-16:20, Tuesday, September 1, 2015
- Place: Rooms London and Berlin (4F)
- The dimensions of the poster board are 90cm (W) x 150cm (H). The size of a poster is recommended as A0 size, and no larger than A0.
- The authors need to attach their poster on the poster board on the rooms London and Berlin at least 15 minutes before the poster session starts, and then remove your poster after the poster session finishes.
- The authors should preside at your poster board throughout the poster session for anticipated discussion with participants.
- The authors also can use their laptop to demonstrate their programs during this period. The conference will not provide laptop for authors to make a demonstration during this poster session.